Monday, July 14, 2014

life is good...

Hello there,

    I just had my drill this weekend. It was only 2 days this time not to bad. Well while I was there I found out we had not 1 but 4 AT's this year. If you do not know what AT is that is the 2 weeks in the summer that you are suppose to do. Well my unit has 4 schedules this year they are spread out through the year not to bad but geez. I signed up for the 1 weekend a month and 2 weeks a year in the summer. Hey I will get paid good money for those 4 AT's so I can not complain much.

    Okay enough with my whoa is me. Weston has a little toofer coming in on the bottom gum. This will be his first tooth he is almost 9 months old getting his first tooth. EEK I am excited and sad. I am sad cause he will not have a toothless smile anymore. I think those are the cutest ones. He will still be cute with his one little tooth. Zoei is turning 5 this month! I can not believe it. Where has the time gone? This will be her first actual party that we have been able to put together for her where there are friends and family. I am excited for her and she is excited to.

    Right now I am relaxing on the back porch watching and listening to Josh, our friend Jason, and Zoei play in the pool. I had to get out to feed and lay weston down. I decided not to get back in cause it would be too much to put my swim suit back on. I am fine listening to them and the music playing while having an orange juice and rum. Weston is sleeping he looks so peaceful through his monitor.

    I am so blessed with such amazing friends and awesome family. I couldn't have asked for anything better. My life is going pretty good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment