Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Update.



    The garden we were hoping to start didn't work out. I think I shocked them and put them in the sun to early and they did not make it. Lesson learned we plan to start over. I still have seeds left over from when we planted those. I am dead set on trying again and really want it to work out for us. I would love to be able to harvest fresh organic fruits and veggies from our own garden instead of buying them from the grocery store. 

    It is that time I have to go to my 2 week drill. I am not ready for this. This will be the longest I have been away from Weston since he was born. This is going to be so hard on me and my wonderful husband who will be the one watching both children while I am gone. I am really missing being active duty. I NEVER thought I would say that but it is true. I am not liking the guard. I thought it would help us by switching to guard but I was wrong it doesn't help as much as I thought it would. 


    I could not be happier with my 2 beautiful children. I am so in love with them. Seeing them love each other so much just melts my heart. I was blessed with 2 amazing human beings that I can call mine. Well ours cause if it wasn't for my husband I wouldn't have them. It is so crazy how much of a bond Zoei and Weston have. I am very glad I waited until Zo was 4 years old to have Weston. She is so loving and helpful. She loves playing with her brother and singing to him. i could not have asked for better babies. 



    I can not believe that this little man is 7 months already I have no idea where time has gone.

 This little girl is almost 5 years old I can not believe it either. Time has flown with her. I miss her being a baby but i am doing my best to cherish every moment with her and Weston.

    This post is kind of all over the place. It was kind of a random post since I haven't been on much lately. I hope I can get better about this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment