Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Beauty

   Hello there,

        I'm sitting outside waiting for my next class as I am writing this. It is absolutely beautiful here on campus. Today's weather has been amazing there is a refreshing breeze with crisp fresh air. Its just beautiful here. I am extremely glad we moved back here to Oklahoma. I hope this weather means fall is on its way. 
    I'm on day 3 of college so far so good. I'm taking 4 classes plus working full time as well. This will be a challenge for me. I have great support to help keep me on track. Classes are going great so far. My English composition class will probably be my hardest class.
     Zoei is doing great in her homeschooling. I'm very proud of her. We have so many field trips planned for her to enjoy this year. I am happy with my choice to homeschooling Zoei. She is enjoying it plus having lots of fun.
   This is a spur of the moment post so it's pretty short.

Have a great rest of your day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment