Saturday, October 12, 2013

Cake


Hello darlings,

    We woke up and came to my moms to watch the red river rivalry game! Which is Oklahoma University vs. Texas University. We are also spending time with mom of course. Josh will be making ribs. 

    This game is intense! Ugh our team is not playing the way they should. Anyways I have come to the conclusion that I would love to get a keurig. Got to use moms today that she recently bought! It is awesome. I hope our team comes back after the second half. Cause right now they are playing like poop! :(  we'll our game sucked today! :( it is very upsetting! Went with mom to pick up some charcoal. While we were out had to pick up my sister a book so we picked up one of the pretty little liar books and um I started reading it. Let's just say I have to read it! It has caught my attention . 

    Josh caught me napping on the couch! I slept horrible last night. Zoei came in to sleep with us about 4 ish she had a bad dream. We'll she curled up in my back and I couldn't get comfy so I took a nap on the couch. It's blurry but cute. Thinking about trying to talk mom into making banana cake for dessert. Zoei ate dinner when she was done she said it was time for a nap. Josh and I are going to have our hands full with her when she is older. We ate the banana cake it was delicious! :) my feet are hurting. We are headed home. I am going to get Zo in her pamjams then take a hot bath. I'm tired. It's rainy right now so may cuddle with my husband! :) I hope y'all had a great Saturday!! :) Goodnight y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment