Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Lazy


Hello Darlings,

    I got up late today. =/ I didnt sleep good last night at all. I hate the tossing and turning every night. Tomorrow is my due date but I dont think he will be here then. I hope he will be here soon I am tired of waiting. I am ready to hold him and cuddle him. It is another gloomy day today.


    Zoei asked me if she can play in the rain. I told her she could for a little bit. I got her dressed put her jacket and boots on then off she went. Her and Daisy were running through the grass and chasing each other. It was the cutest thing ever I wish I could have caught it on camera. Daisy is soaking wet. Zoei's pants were soaking wet. So I made her take them off and get in a warm bath. =) Her and Daisy are like 2 peas in a pod. It is yet another lazy day over here. We are making potato soup in the crockpot. YUM.


    I watched the Voice on Hulu. I read Zoei 2 books. She Watched NCSI with us. This one isnt very long we didn't do much today. I hope you had a great Tuesday! Good night y'all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment