Saturday, October 5, 2013

Proud Mommy

Hello darlings,

    It is super early for me. I woke up at 7:50 this morning and could not go back to sleep. I got up started cleaning the house a little bit. I made me some coffee. I let Josh sleep. Zoei just got up at 8:59. She asked me to make her some pancakes and eggs. That is just what I am doing with the help of her of course. She loves to help me. I am unsure what we have planned today but I would love to take Zoei to the park and do some arts and crafts with her. =) It is a little gloomy outside today. It isn't raining but it feels nice.

    We haven't made it to the park today. We did get to do some crafts with Zoei. She did her name in cereal. =) Then she was coloring/drawing pictures. I told her to write her name on a picture for me and she wrote it.  It is not perfect but she was super close. =) I am so proud of her. I would like to buy her some paint or something.


    We made goulash for dinner it was super yummy. I finished my book I was reading. It was the 1st to die in the Women's murder club by James Patterson. I am trying to figure out what book I would like to read next. I downloaded a few samples to see which one I want to read.  It is super nice here It is getting chilly. =) I am enjoying a hot cup of tea. I will be taking a bath here soon cause my back is killing me. Then I will read a little bit then go to bed. Hopefully we can go to the park tomorrow if it is nice or something. Well I am off for the night! I hope y'all had a great day! <3 


Good night y'all! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment