Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Update..

Hello Darlings, 

    I have not been on here in a while. I have been super busy with Weston and the family. Well 5 days after my last post I went into labor with Weston. I woke up at 6 AM with some cramp like pains. I texted my mom to ask her  about the pains. While I was tracking them on an app that I downloaded. I was definitely having contractions. I finally woke Josh up around 8AM saying baby I think it was time. Him and my mom told me to take a hot bath to see if they settle down and if not we would go in. So I got in a warm bath and of course Zoei wanted to get in with me. So I was laying there in the tub and they were still coming strong. I got out got dressed and told my mom we were going in. She came to pick up Zoei. We headed to the hospital. We arrived at the hospital around 930ish I believe. They checked me into triage. I was hooked up to the monitors to make sure Weston was fine. The doctor checked my cervix I was dilated to 6 cm. So they were not sending me home. They kept me hooked to the monitors and got a labor and delivery room ready. They were packed that day everyone wanted to have their babies on that day I guess. =) Anyways, They got the room ready and took me to that room with my husband. They took some labs to make sure that I can get an epi if I wanted one. My husband by myside the whole time. =) He is such an amazing man. My contractions were getting worse. I think I was a little mean but it hurt. I was unable to have my water bath since it was so packed there and they were short staffed. =/ HUGE BUMMER. I did get the epi I dont know why cause shortly after I got the epi it was time to push. So it didnt really start working until after. I started pushing at 12:00 and Mr. Weston met the world at 12:03. It took 4 real good pushes. He was beautiful. Weston Garrett Borden was born Oct 25th, 2013 at 12:03. =) They put him on my chest. I latched him as soon as they gave him to me. He latched right away! I was so happy. He is now a month old and is exclusively breast feeding we have not had to substitute at all. I pump every once in a while so I have a little milk stash. We have also been cloth diapering for a month and I am loving it we are saving loads of money. It is so easy to do and super helpful I dont have to worry about running out of diapers. 

    Zoei is loving him. When she first met him in the hospital she held him and started rocking him singing rock a bye baby. She is so in love with him she wants to help bathe him, hold him, feed him, and more. She is such a big helper. Although she hasn't really been able to feed him yet because he only gets the breast but we have tried to feed him breast milk from a bottle he wouldn't take the bottle. I am super tired. I need to nap.  I need to go get Weston he woke from his nap. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment