Monday, February 3, 2014

late night

Hello Darlings, 


    Wow I have not been on in a while. I have been super busy. I now have 2 kids to take care of a husband and 3 dogs that is a lot to take care of. I am always exhausted but I wouldn't have it any other way. I am truly blessed with my little family. I feel like this post is going to be a pretty long one I hope you all are ready for it. It will probably be all over the place to as I am just letting my mind wonder and finger flow with the keyboard. I am sitting here on my couch listening to pandora. This is helping me clear my mind. I feel like I have so much to talk about I don't even know where to start.

    I have a 3 month old now. Yes it has been 3 months it has gone by way to fast for my liking. =/ We are doing great on Breastfeeding. We have not had to supplement at all thankfully. We do have a problem with him not wanting to take a bottle. =/ Wish is hard on us because I can't go to school or work until he decides to take one. We are doing great with the cloth diapers. I love them they have saved us so much money it is crazy. I don't have to worry about going to the store to buy more diapers or running out. It is not stressful at all. We even use cloth wipes at home cause it is easy to use and toss the whole diaper into the pail and wash all together. Moose is getting big he is going to be a tall little man. He will be tall like his daddy cause I am short. He is filling out and getting a little chunky so cute. He is wearing 3-6 months and some 6 months cause he is so long. He has rolled over from his belly to his back. He loves sucking on his hands. He is teething and recently started taking a pacifier which helps us out a lot cause it gives him something to suck on and sooth him. He smiles all the time that little smile melts my heart with his baby blues. He can brighten anyones bad day with that little grin or smirk that he has. He sleeps pretty good through the night still wakes a few times to feed. I am looking to transfer him to his bedroom into his crib. He is slowly out growing his little bassinet that we have beside our bed in our room. I love my little moose so much. 

    Zoei is 4 she will be turning 5 in July she is my little firecracker. She is a ball of attitude little miss diva. She is my beautiful little princess. I feel like she is growing entirely to fast for me it really upsets me and makes me want to cry. I don't want to lose any time with her. She is to smart for her own good. She has such a vivd imagination that we try to keep her building with it. We play along with her and her imagination games she plays. She played the lava game the other day and couldn't touch the ground. =) Things like that make me so happy that she has a child hood and that she cam play games and be a kid. I don't want her to grow up to fast that is my biggest fear I want her to be a kid as much as she can. She loves her little brother which make my heart melt we were nervous since she has been the only child for so long but she is doing amazing. She wants to play with him all the time she gives him kisses. He loves talking to her it's the cutest thing. She will be starting school this year I am super nervous I hope us keeping her out this year wont hurt her. I feel like she will be fine because she is very smart. She has become a little bit more independent she can pour her some dry cereal, wash her body, hair (the best she can), and get dressed although sometimes it does not match that great but hey she did it her self. She gets so excited about doing those things for her self and we are ecstatic for her but also feel like she doesn't need us even though she still does in certain aspects. I am not ready for her to grow up. I love my princess so much. 


    I am doing great. I am in the process of trying to lose this baby weight I have without calling myself fat I don't want Zoei hearing that term and being self conscious. I plan on starting school here soon. I have started couponing so hopefully I can start saving us money.  I did my first coupon shopping today it went pretty successful! =) I bought 8 things for 6.43 that was 60% savings. Zoei helped me pick some of the items. I have been trying to spend more time with Zo because I know Weston takes up a lot of my time since he is a baby and needs mommy all the time. I have been doing good with making time for Zoei and trying to incorporate her into things so she doesn't feel like I am leaving her out. 
     
    I think I will close it out here. Hopefully I wont drift away again it is nice to write and let things out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment