Thursday, February 6, 2014

Routine

Hello,


     I am trying to get a routine down for myself and the kiddos. I am doing pretty good with Weston HE gets his bath around 8 then in bed after he gets his pamjams on. I got this wool wrap cover for him to wear at night over a prefold or fitted diaper to keep him dry and from leaking during the night. I used it the first time last night and so far so good. I am using it again tonight! =) I will be buying him so wool longies which are pretty much a pair of pants made from a sweater that will be super cute!! =)

    Zoei she does not like going to bed on time. I am having a hard time getting her to go to bed at a decent hour. I need to get her on a schedule especially since she will be going to school this year. She is not a morning person at all so I am going to have a hard time getting her up to get ready for school.

    I am exhausted. I need to go to bed I think I will here soon. I have picked up the house now it is time for me to hit the hay. I don't have much to talk about tonight. We filed our taxes and should have them here soon. I love hate tax season cause I get all excited about this money that we will get back but hate that it is pretty much gone by the time it hits our account. =/ I mean I guess I can't complain cause it will be most of our bills. It just sucks I would like to buy a few things that we want. =) well good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment