Monday, April 21, 2014

hello 6 months

Hello there,


     Well Weston is turning 6 months on the 25th. I started him on solid food on friday. I started him on some homemade pureed carrots. He enjoyed them and have not had a reaction to them which is great. =) I made him some homemade banana baby food to try now that he has had carrots. He only eats solids one time a day right now and nurses throughout the day.  He is getting so big. I am so in love with him.

    He has been sleeping in his own room for almost a month now. I really thought it was going to be hard to transition him from his bassinet to his crib. I do have to go in during the night to nurse him. I am so thankful for the awesome camera monitor that we have.

    He has been trying to get up on all fours and crawl. He can get on all fours and he will rock or he will stick his little booty in the air. It is so cute cause sometimes he loses his balance and rolls over. He has been stinking his foot in his mouth to chew on it. He doesn't have teeth yet but they have been bothering him for a week now so hopefully he will get one soon.

    He is now in 6-9 month clothes which is sad he is growing way to fast for my liking. =/ He is so tall like his daddy. Zoei has been loving him. She will play with him in his crib when he wakes up in his crib. I am so proud of my beautiful children. =) I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment