Friday, October 24, 2014

moving.

Hello There,

     There are so many things that are going on in our life right now. We will be moving the beginning of November to Oklahoma. I am excited to be in a new state and be able to get settled before Christmas. I just do not want to pack =/ packing is no fun at all.  Thankfully this process hasn't been too stressful for us. We found a house now just need to pack and move.

    We are going to take Zoei trick or treating then the next day we are heading to the new house. Zoei has been doing so well with her homeschooling. We have struggled a little bit with her not wanting to focus but I am sure that is all because of her age. I have decided to unschool her. Which means she pretty much choose about what she wants to learn instead of forcing a scheduled curriculum on her. It is going good so far.

    Let's talk about Weston. He will be one on Saturday. Sadly I will be at drill but that is okay because he will not remember. =) He is slowly trying to walk by himself. Today alone he has gotten up 3 times and walked a few steps before falling down. He know some of the signs I have taught him so I know what he wants. He is talking/mumbling more which is the cutest thing. We have lasted a year breastfeeding and cloth diapering. I am so proud of myself for sticking with it. i plan to try and breastfeed until he is ready to wean. I will cloth until he is potty trained. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment